Love Budgy? Take your Smuggling Skills to the next level.
Applications close Tue Oct 20th.
Our Budgy family is growing and we’re seeking expressions of interest for a committed Smuggler or Smugglette to potentially join our team here in our London Office.
Customs Liaison and Smuggling Sales Specialist
You'll be at the heart of all things #CustomSmuggling and liaising with customers, from enquiry all the way through to delivery, and working closely with our design team to make Smuggling dreams come true across the UK and Europe.
The role is located in our UK Office in London, and will involve:
- Handling #CustomSmuggling enquiries and liaising with the customer throughout the entirety of the process
- Managing the internal processes on #CustomSmuggling orders, from invoicing to logistics
- Building strong relationships with current and new smuggling individuals, teams and business across the UK and Europe
- Nailing specific #CustomSmuggling targets and goals
- Contributing to our UK Office and wider Smuggling team
We are a small team so you’ll basically get a taste of everything. We are looking for someone who is:
- Able to deliver an elite level of customer service
- Super reliable, and someone who is organised. Seriously organised
- Has good vibes and has an understanding of our smuggling community
- Plans to be in the UK for at least 2 years.
- Has experience with sales / new project developmentsBonus points if you have a network of peeps across the UK / Europe and if you're fluent in another language.
Expressions of Interest close on Tuesday 20th October - 12pm. Email a CV (max 2 pages) and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Creative application is highly encouraged.
Applicants should be able to talk Smuggling all day every day, have a love of Smuggling and a love of people.