Care instructions so you can keep rocking your Budgys for years to come!
All of our Swimwear is made with love in Sydney, Australia and we pride ourselves on the quality of our product.
There's nothing we love more than seeing someone rep a pair of Smugglers or Smugglettes from many years ago.
Here's how you can best look after your Budgys:
- Cold wash after swimming, especially in a chlorinated pool (the fabric lasts approx. 80-120 hours in chlorinated pools, pending chlorine levels)
- Hang to dry, or maybe take a long walk on a hot beach. Maybe enjoy a beer while you do? We won't judge.
- Avoid washing with anything that has velcro (e.g. board shorts) or zips
- If possible, avoid using a Top Loader Washing Machine. If that's the only option, tie up the drawstring or put them in a delicates bag (this will save you losing a drawstring)
- Avoid sitting on rough surfaces such as rocks or concrete as this will damage the fabric