Where are we shipping to?
Bonjour les Smugglers Français, faites vos achats sur le site français pour obtenir une livraison plus rapide et sans frais de douane
Your chance to win up to £2,000 worth of Smuggling prizes!
The concept is simple: Recreate a famous advertisement, image or movie/tv scene… but do in Budgy Smugglers/Smugglettes.
It could be anything from a Harry Potter scene, a famous sporting moment, a viral Celebrity pic, or a new show on Netflix. If it’s been on a screen or in print, it’s play on!
Tag @BudgySmugglerUK / @
Entries close Dec 6th, 2020.
We’ll then pick a top 5 for the public to vote on and the winner will be selected 50% on social media votes and 50% on an internal deliberation.
1st Place: £1,250 of Smuggling Credit.
2nd Place: £500 Smuggling Credit.
3rd Place: £250 Smuggling Credit.
*EURO/AUD equivalent will be awarded depending on location.
It brings a smile to people’s faces.
People are likely to give a nod in appreciation of your work.
Must feature Budgy Smugglers and/or Smugglettes.
Video entries will also be considered and are highly encouraged.
The normal Smuggle Responsibly rule will apply (i.e. don’t break the law, put yourself / others in danger).
Entries close Dec 6th, which is pretty soon so get amongst it!
Win your very own billboard!
Over the years we've been fortunate to have some of the most epic photos taken by Smugglers and Smugglettes all around the world!
After the success of the inaugural billboard in Mount Isa featuring Australia's Most Ordinary Rig of 2016, Dingo Dan Leyden, we thought we needed to expand our billboard collection in 2017 - so we did with just one billboard up for grabs for Photo of the Year... and in 2019 there are now THREE UP FOR GRABS THIS YEAR!
In 2019 we have 3 billboards up for grabs in the following categories:
1. Budgy Smuggler Photo of the Year
(Must have at least 1x Smuggler in the photo)
2. Budgy Team Challenge
(Must have at least 5x Smugglers/Smugglettes in the photo)
3. Smugglettes Photo of the Year
(Must have at least 1x Smugglette in the photo)
Winners of each comp will have their own billboard in ANY CITY IN THE WORLD THEY CHOOSE! We don't care if you want it in a sleepy suburb, an outback town or major city - although the smaller the town, the bigger the billboard we can afford! :)
How to Enter:
- Take a photo in Smugglers / Smugglettes and upload to Instagram / Facebook.
- The photo should make the viewer give a nodding appreciation.
- Bonus points for bringing a smile to people's faces.
- Entries breaking the law, putting yourself or others in significant danger, or likely to cause cultural offence won't be considered. #SmuggleResponsibly.
How are the Winners Selected?:
Each month there will be a photo of the month nomination for each category.
Photo of the month winner will claim $100 voucher to spend at the website.
The winner will also gain automatic nomination for Photo of the Year.
8x wildcard entries are also included to make a Top 20 for each category.
In January 2020 we'll announce the Top 20.
The winner will then be selected based 50% on social media votes/likes and 50% on an expert panel of judges who will consider the criteria above.
You must be in the Top 10 of social media votes/likes to be considered for the crown!
This year we're stepping into moving pictures.
Here's how it works:
- Create an entertaining video of you Smuggling. It might be skiiling the slopes of Whistler in your Krispy Dremes or surfing Bali in the Tropic Thunders.
- Post it to Social Media and tag @BudgySmuggler ,
- If we repost your video we'll give you $50 to spend at the website! Just for us posting it!
- At the end of each month, we'll award the Video of the Month a $100 voucher to spend at the site.
- PRIZE: At the end of the year, we'll award the Video of the Year 10x #CustomSmugglers of any design they like!
As per all our comps, #SmuggleResponsibly and any videos risking serious injury to yourself / others or likely to cause offence won't be considered.