Premium Printed Underwear x People's Captain
We've got some good news to share...
We’ve just dropped a new range of Premium Printed Underwear and 50p from every pair sold will go to our friends at the People’s Captain Foundation.
- Their ethos? Drink Beer, Do Some Good.
- We’ll cheers to that.
- People’s Captain started because of a life-changing beer with a best mate, now they’re inviting you to make it count with yours. They want to meet you and your mates exactly where you're at, to encourage great conversation and to make it safe to say how you really feel.
- The beers are brilliant in their own right (we've road tested a fair few), so even if you’re not up for chatting – you’re doing some good. We’re donating 50p from every pair sold to the People’s Captain Foundation, who are supporting mental health initiatives across the UK.People’s Captain are on a mission to raise £1m for mental health through the People’s Captain foundation.
- Our new range of Premium Printed Underwear are made with soft, breathable fabrics that are moisture wicking and made in 4 of your favourite Smuggling designs: Chilli Willies, Neon Jungle, Rubber Ducks and Flamingoes.
- They’re a great gift for your partner or your mates so not only can you feel good about contributing to this mission, you can look good doing it.
- Now that’s something we can get around.